Recent Before & After Photos

Water and Fire Damage in Kitchen


Water and Fire Damage in Kitchen in Palm Coast after Microwave caught fire. 



Mold Remediation


Mold remediation in a bathroom after a leak.



Mobile Home Remediation


The home had mold throughout that needed to be re mediated and was effecting the living situation of the homeowner. There was another group out that attempted t... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Garage


There were multiple wires and plugs in the same area. The fire was started in that area and cause extensive smoke damage in the garage. The garage was filled wi... READ MORE



Hammock Dunes Fire in a Wall


This aquarium pulled too much juice from the outlet and started a fire on some flammable material. Damage occurred to the window casing, wall, baseboard, and wh... READ MORE



Palm Coast Commercial Water Damage


This customer contacted us when a burst pipe flooded out their business. We were able to quickly come in and extract the water and get equipment in place to dr... READ MORE



Flagler Beach Mold Damage


This home was affected by mold from a water damage that went untreated. We were able to come in and quickly remove the mold, clean and treat the areas. The ho... READ MORE



Hurricane Matthew Flood Damage


This home took on water as a result of flooding from hurricane Matthew. The first floor was flooded with 2 feet of water with sediment and debris. We were abl... READ MORE



Flagler Beach Condo Has Mold Infestation


This sink base cabinet was leaking water from the drain trap and eventually the moisture allowed dormant mold spores to develop into a colony. The underlay had... READ MORE