Beverly Beach Water Loss
This Beverly Beach Home sustained a water loss from a broken refrigerator line that flooded the kitchen and family room, the after picture was taken three days after the incident, the adjuster was onsite and worked with the owner approving everything long the way. Unfortunately we had to remove all of the wood flooring, carpet, carpet pad, drywall and cabinets; everything had been ruined by the standing water. Our reconstruction team was able to work with the homeowner and rebuild the affected areas.
If this happens to you or someone you know please reach out immediately to SERVPRO of Flagler County we are the largest best known water restoration company in the country.
When you call us our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We will immediately dispatch a team to the loss and begin with the recovery process.