Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of Flagler County, we recognize the advancements in technology over the past few decades and use them to our advantage by implementing them to better help our customers make it "Like it never even happened." We use the best technology available for both our office and response crews to help make the customer experience the best it can be from all aspects or perspectives.
There is a science behind drying a structure to preloss condition, and in order to properly do so, professionals rely on specialty equipment. This equipment is utilized to help us find water saturation through a wall, ceiling, or floor. Infrared cameras are used to identify a water location and its source so we can then properly extract it.
Powerful water extraction equipment is utilized to restore your property or place of business as quickly as possible. We use truck-mounted and portable extraction equipment that performs efficient water removal. Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are used to remove the remaining moisture from the walls, ceilings, and floors of your home or business. 24/7/365, we are here to help and make it "Like it never even happened."
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.