Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Get prompt and efficient emergency response services for any size disaster round the clock, 365 days a year with SERVPRO of Flagler County!
At SERVPRO of Flagler County, we understand that emergencies like water damage or flooding can occur at any time without warning. That's why our team of experts is always on standby, ready to respond immediately to your call. With 24/7 availability, you can count on us to provide swift and reliable assistance every step of the way. What's more, we have a highly skilled and experienced crew who will handle your emergency with the utmost professionalism and care.
At SERVPRO of Flagler County, we are dedicated to ensuring that you receive personalized attention and assistance. Unlike other companies that rely on automated systems or answering services, we will connect you with a live person who will dispatch the right team, equipment, and materials to your property to begin the cleanup and restoration process. As a leading provider of fire, water, mold, and other specialty cleanup services, we have the expertise and resources to handle any job, no matter how big or small. Contact SERVPRO of Flagler County today, and let us help you make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (386) 447-2202
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Flagler County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.