This picture is from a fireplace in a home in Ormond Beach that sustained a chimney fire from a dirty flue. Soot and smoke went throughout the home and we had to clean the HVAC ducts, all of the floors, walls and ceiling along with the homeowner’s clothing and furniture. The insurance company did cover this loss, we used some of our preferred vendors to assist in the textile cleaning and the electronics testing and cleaning. If soot and smoke isn’t quickly and completely cleaned it can cause more damage to the electronics due its consistency. Please call SERVPRO of Flagler County if you have had any smoke or fire damage to your home or business, we are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your emergency needs.