Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning in Beverly Beach
SERVPRO Says A Beverly Beach Air Duct Cleaning Service Can Enhance Your Health
Beverly Beach duct work cleaning is a service that offers several benefits. An important part of your HVAC system, the ducts act as the conduit for circulating the air throughout your home. This air movement keeps you cool and comfortable in the summer since ocean breezes along are not up to the task and also filters the ambient air of unwanted dust particles and pollutants. For your HVAC system to work efficiently and to keep the air in your home clean, comfortable and healthy, it is important to make sure your duct system is clean.
How do ducts get dirty?
There are two primary reasons why ducts get dirty:
1. Leaky ducts – Leaky ducts allow for pollutants and dirt particles to get sucked into them from other areas, such as dirty, dusty attics and crawl spaces along with other contaminated hollow spaces in your home. This is also a good time to have your carpets cleaned.
2. Inefficient sealing – The pollutants that exist in the living space of your home are pulled into your duct system because of inefficient filtration. With correct filtration, most particles will be trapped and not recirculated through the environment.
The benefits of duct cleaning?
How much of a difference can duct cleaning make in your home? As far as improving the function and efficiency of your HVAC system, duct cleaning has a definite, positive impact. Overall healthy internal air may not contaminate the conduits. SERVPRO can inspect and recommend the best method, if any, to maintain good indoor air quality. Here are factors that play a role in air quality:
• Type of duct system – Metal tubes are easier to clean as opposed to duct board systems. Duct board is lined with porous fiberglass which entraps dust, pollen, mold spores, and dirt particles.
•Indoor pollutant source – What types of chemicals are used inside the home to clean, etc., affect the indoor air quality. The aftermath of a house fire can leave behind residual smoke particles, soot, and odors.
• Outdoor air quality – Where is the home setting? Houses and condos by the beach are susceptible to sand and salt contaminants.
• Occupant Lifestyle – How you live will affect what is introduced into the air. Cooking, pets, hobbies, and even furniture are factors.
SERVPRO's IICRC trained technicians, depending on conditions, can recommend spraying a cleaning chemical, a sealant or disinfectant into the duct system for extended protection. Maintaining a clean HVAC environment offers health and safety to you and your family in Beverly Beach. We can maximize the efficiency of your unit, eliminate offensive odors, and diminish the likelihood of a mold infestation.
Air Ducts and HVAC Cleaning
SERVPRO of Flagler County Professionals routinely inspect the HVAC of homes and condos in Beverly Beach, Palm Coast, and Hammock. For clean air call us at (386) 447-2202