Daytona Beach Water Loss and Floor Damage
Water from the washing machine caused damage to the flooring and baseboards in this Daytona Beach Home, we had to first perform water extraction, then remove the damaged materials (drywall and Baseboard plus some insulation)then clean then dry the floors and walls, the material and cleaning took approximately six hours, the drying time took four days.
If this happens to you or someone you know please reach out immediately to SERVPRO of Flagler County we are the largest best known water restoration company in the country.
When you call us our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We will Immediately dispatch a team to the loss and begin with the recovery process.