Ormond Beach Office Water Damage Reconstruction
This bathroom in an Ormond Beach office flooded, we were called to remove the water and rebuild the bathroom. The water had been leaking behind the wall unnoticed for some time and had caused significant damage. We had to remove all of the drywall, plumbing fixtures, and flooring due to the damage caused by the flooding.
If this happens to you or someone you know please reach out immediately to SERVPRO of Flagler County we are the largest best known water restoration company in the country.
When you call us our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We will immediately dispatch a team to the loss and begin with the recovery process.