Palm Coast Water Damage and Mold Remediation
Water flooded into this Palm Coast Home's stairwell from a broken washing machines hot water supply line flooding the home in a matter of just a few minutes. The owner tried to dry out the wet areas with a dry vacuum cleaner and then he hoped for the best. He called us to come and see if we could help after he noticed the growth in the closet. In order to restore his home we had to remove the baseboard, drywall and some insulation, clean then sanitize and seal the framing before the reconstruction team could rebuild the loss area.
If this happens to you or someone you know please reach out immediately to SERVPRO of Flagler County we are the largest best known water restoration company in the country.
When you call us our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
We will immediately dispatch a team to the loss and begin with the recovery process.